Lil update on WLC that I've joined. Organized by Herbalife. Last Saturday, I did my 1st measurement. haha..sooo berat..here's the measurement..malu but have to record down here.

Weight: 67.5kg
body fat: 39.9
Chest: 88.5 cm
Waist: 94 cm
Hip: 108 cm
Thigh: 63 cm
Arm: 31.5 cm

I've started to drink herbalife shake every morning replacing my breakfast sincelast 3 days.



During the measurement session, we are assigned to a few groups and I was in white group. Guess what? I was so lucky to be in d same group with the last season winner!! he did gave some advise in helping to reduce weight. He lost 16kg within 2 months that rewarded him as a winner for last season WLC. Wow!!! I'm sooo excited to reduce my weight now. Next measurement session will be on this Saturday 11th Dec 2010. Hope all the listed numbers above will be reduced.. Actually have to!! If not I'll need to pay penalties if the kg increase.. NO WAY!!


With team from uptown


0 comments: