Still on Saturday. Rite after the WLC session. directly went to KLCC. reach KLCC around 5.30pm..wait for nancy. since she hasn't turn up..and my stomach keep singing, go to auntie anne's and grab its pretzel. yummy..only 1. enough to 'alas perut'. Still remember my last entry about perfume? That's the reason I was here. Got a chance for free make over and photo shoot. Should say this is my 1st experience :)


My appointment at 7pm. Around 6.15pm, nancy arrived. Only she was available that time to accompany me. I text quite a number of friends but nobody are free. My fault actually. I should inform them earlier. but nvm.. maybe next time. still got 45 mins before the appoinment. Have our pre-chit chat at mc donalds. just drink and chat. she's actually my ex-colleague. but she also the one who helps me to look after my cats while me and husband were away for any out of KL occasions more than 2 days onwards.


Back to my activity, sharp at 7pm. My turn to be make up. A chinese girl, forgot to ask her name. So sweet..i like to see her face.She was responsible to do make up on my face. So expert..hmm..excited actually. haha.. not sure how long it takes but its very fast one i think.





Then go for photo shoot. The photographer is kind of funny and its fun. he' not good in malay or english. He only good in chinese. Everyone including the girl who make up me always keep laughing everytime he speaks. its really exciting experience eventhough i'm a bit 'kaku'. not good at posing especially in front of new people. but he's so sporting and try to make me comfortable with the session. Finally I did it! Settle photo shoot session.


Next is the time to choose my favourite photo. Only 1 photo will be printed and given to me. If I want to have softcopy for the pictures, need to pay RM60..hmm...due to budget constraint, I choose not to have that..uwaa...but nvm. maybe next time I will get this kind opportunity again..

Finally I made the decision and chose one of the shot.taraaa...(sorry, the pic is not very good coz I just capture the printed pic using my camera). no soft copy..sad..


It's an exciting and enjoying experience for me..Next stop is Nando's for our dinner.


Reach home around 9.++ pm. Exhausted..but enjoyyyy!!!

1 comments:

Doryn Doralin said...

sooo nicee kak rina..=) love it!